After the usual high/low, Jake shares with Brett about what he would say to his 20-year-old-self.
- So many men, especially young men, are moving through life without a real awareness of their inner world
- Every man needs to hear that he is seen, loved, and that it’s going to be okay
- Women don’t have the answer to the deepest desire of a man’s heart
- Character matters more than kingdom; change the heart not just the behaviour; get below the surface
- Don’t take yourself so seriously and have fun
- What struck you from this episode?
- What would you say to your 20-year-old-self?
- How would you have reacted to have heard that you are totally seen, totally loved, and that it’s going to be okay?
- Where might you need to develop character instead of kingdom?
- What is one way you could “get below the surface” of your heart?
- What are some ways you have fun?